Work in Canada temporarily after you graduate

To work in Canada after you graduate, you must apply for a work permit.

The post-graduation work permit (PGWP)

If you graduated from a designated learning institution, and want to stay and work in Canada temporarily, you may be eligible to apply for a PGWP.

This work experience can help you qualify for permanent residence in Canada.

Other work permit options

You may be eligible for other types of work permits. There are other types of work permits that would allow you to work in Canada temporarily.

For more information, visit this website: